I am holding my final two start-up programmes for 2021 in November. Aimed at start-up businesses based in Lancashire and trading less than 3-years, the 3-week programme, part of the BOOST Flying Start Programme, will support you in pulling together your strategy for 2022 and beyond.
Boost Flying Start Programme
Your strategy for 2022 and beyond
Business Support At No Cost To You
I am looking to work with ambitious entrepreneurs within Lancashire trading less than 3-years, who would welcome the opportunity to gain some structure and support for the coming year. I’ll be leading the sessions, providing advice and support in tackling your business, sales and marketing challenges. You can be a retail or B2B business, Charity or CiC, just complete the form and get yourself in the best shape for 2022.
- 3 online sessions over 3-weeks totalling 10-hours
- Access to all resources and Q&A sessions
- Accountability Buddy
- Introductions to other business owners
- Defining goals across the business
- The role of culture in achieving business success
- Identifying your value proposition
- Allocation of resources
- Managing financials, maximising profit & cash and pricing strategies
- Implementation and evaluation
- The role of sales in your business
- Creating your sales toolkit
- Becoming comfortable with selling
- Building rapport and active listening
- The art of negotiation
- Sales strategies
- Setting sales goals
- The role of marketing in your business
- Creating your marketing toolkit
- Digital marketing strategies
- Traditional marketing strategies
- Setting marketing goals
- Setting your Growth Action Plan
By committing 100% to the 3-week programme, business owners find the journey enlightening, engaging, exciting and effective. Challenges will be addressed, ideas generated, strategies implemented, with accountability throughout the journey.
What is the Boost Flying Start Programme?
Boost is Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub and is led by the Lancashire LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership) and Lancashire County Council and supported by funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
As a funded business support service, Boost helps Lancashire business owners and leaders navigate the local, regional and national public and private sector business support landscape, to find the right support for their business. Boost also delivers a number of funded programmes for start-up, established and fast-growing businesses.
Boost’s fully funded Flying Start Programme is designed to support individuals and SMEs in Lancashire achieve their growth aspirations and be better equipped to deal with challenges in areas such as sales, marketing, finance, business planning and recruitment.
I Am Interested...
If you would like to have the opportunity to work with me to address your challenges, then please complete the form. The final two sessions of 2021 are as follows:
- Tuesday 2nd November (9:30-12:30)
- Tuesday 9th November (9:30-13:30)
- Tuesday 15th November (9:30-12:30)
- Wednesday 3rd November (9:30-12:30)
- Wednesday 10th November (9:30-13:30)
- Wednesday 16th November (9:30-12:30)